Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

9.5.10

love story

tonight I just can't sleep
thinking of how sad a love story can be
in this situation,
I always face a sad love story

why can't we be like story book children?
princess, prince, fairies...
oh well, I need a fairy-god-mother at this moment...
Why can't my story starts with:Once upon a time..
And it ends with: and they live happily ever after...

2 years,
and I have to face this conflicting situation
between my happiness
or their (her) happiness

how can I make you understand,
this is my happiness
but you just can't believe me
cos you have arranged my happiness

Can I be happy with your plan?
and why Can't I be happy with my plan?

How can I make you understand,
that your little girl, has grown into a young lady..
I'm a mature woman now..
maybe I will always be a little girl for you
but I do hope you will understand
that I have my own plan,
my own happiness, my own way..

I know that you never want to see me sad...
you never want to see me hurt
but you can't define my happiness with yours

How can I make you understand?
I really need to know..

2 komentar:

  1. listen to your heart and it will said to you, be patient dear and face all difficulties with head straight up, smiley face and spirit of life...no worried dear, happiness is everywhere. you can find it in a rising sun, a windy day, smile of a child, or in the TV show like OVJ hehehe...it's everywhere. you just need to see it with your heart and mind :)

    BalasHapus