Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

25.4.10

THE DREAM

My dream,

I do realize my biggest dream:

HAVE MY OWN SCHOOL

It is THE DREAM...

I have always been passionate about it...
So My Goal is to have my own school by the age of 30 :-)

That's my purpose,,

I was being asked: what is your purpose in life...?
Of course, generally, want to have a succesful life, help people, pray to God.
But what I really want to accomplish is to Have My Own School...

what do I have know to have my own school:
-I have experienced become a teacher for almost 1 year
-I love education (passion)
-I have the knowledge (educational psychology)

What I don't have yet:
-the money (capital) or the investor
-the management skill (which I'm gonna learn in the next 4 years insyaAllah)

so the steps are:
1. Get management skill
2. Find investor or invest money
3. Create the school concept
4. Make the team
5. Build My School!

InsyaAllah 5 years later.. it will come true... :-)

that's why what I have to do now:
- Learn a lot, especially management skills
- Read books, get updated information about school and education
- Save my school ideas
- Save Money! Nabung Nabung Nabung...

so... by the year of 2015-2016 I will finally have my own school. Amiin :-)

4 komentar:

  1. deke....aku juga punya impian punya sekolah..tapi diangan2 aja....
    dasarnya..karena suka liat anak kecil sekolah....

    BalasHapus
  2. :-) iyaaa damay...mdh2an bisa tercapai yaa.. targetnya 5 thn lagii..amiin :)

    BalasHapus